One of the first services you think of getting set up when you are starting a new business, or moving or expanding an existing business, is your fixed line phone service. We can help you get set up with an eir pstn telephone line for your home or business.
PSTN Phone Lines
PSTN (the Public Switched Telephone Network) is the traditional analogue phone system, commonly used in businesses around Ireland. PSTN runs on copper pair cables into your building. As an authorised eir agent, Ashbourne Communications offers PSTN phone line services via eir.
Benefits of PSTN Telephone Lines
- Reliability – PSTN telephone lines are noted as an extremely reliable form of voice communication used by millions of people around the world every day.
- High Quality – PSTN uses circuit switched technology that sets up a dedicated circuit between two callers exclusively established for that call. This provides consistent high quality voice calls which isn’t experienced in VOIP or mobile.
- No Extra Equipment – To connect to the PSTN network users only need a line connected to their home or business. You just need to then plug a phone into the telephone jack and you are ready to go.
- Wide Range of eir Services – You can avail of a wide range of eir telephone services to get the most from your pstn telephone line, such as call forwarding, three way calling, eir mailbox.
- Broadband – Once you have a pstn telephone line installed, you can avail of one of eir’s great value broadband packages